CopyrightTransfer Agreement (CTA)
consent form - proceedings 2012
MANUSCRIPTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED IF CONSENT IS NOT SIGNED AND SEND BACK
TO THE CONFERENCE SECRETARIAT
for publication in Proceedings Metaphysics 2012 – 5th World Conference
edited and published by Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca
The signed Consent to Publish ensures that Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca (hereinafter “the Publisher”) has the author’s or the authors’ (hereinafter “the Author”) permission to publish the contribution (hereinafter “the Manuscript”) to the proceedings of “Metaphysics 2012 – 5th World Conference”. The Publisher won’t pay any royalty.
The Publisher hereby requests the Author to complete and return this form until latest September 30, 2012 to ensure the proper conduct of publication.
- 1.It is the responsibility of the corresponding author to ensure that all sections of this document and the final version of the manuscript (see attachment) have been read and approved by each of the contributing authors.
- 2.All contributing authors must give signed consent for publication of the manuscript by Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca
- 3.By signing this document, authors are declaring their consent for the manuscript to be published as it was send for in the proceedings of “Metaphysics 2012 – 5th World Conference”.
The Author hereby warrants that the Manuscript send to the conference secretariat is original and that he/she is the author of the Manuscript. Where necessary, the Author has obtained all third party permissions and consents to grant the license above and has provided copies of such permissions and consents.
- 4.The Author warrants and represents that the Manuscript does not infringe upon any copyright or other right(s), and that it does not contain infringing, libelous, obscene or other unlawful matter, that he/she is the sole and exclusive owner of the rights herein conveyed to the Publisher, and that he has obtained the customary permission for use both in print and electronically from the copyright owner of his legal representative whenever a passage from copyrighted material is quoted or a table or illustration from such material is used.
The Author will indemnify the Publisher for, and hold the Publisher harmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by, any claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement or arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of the Manuscript. The Manuscript shall be delivered to the Publisher free of copyright charges.
These statements must be signed by all contributing authors and submitted to the conference secretariat. If all authors are not able to sign the same copy of these statements, we are happy to accept multiple copies signed individually.
This form state that consent to publication was obtained from the author.
Please complete this form, and send back to the conference secretariat:
• Fax to +39 06 665 027 119
• Post to: Fondazione Idente di Studi e di Ricerca
Via Aurelia 773
00165 Roma (RM) - Italia